Sunday, October 31, 2010

I didn't go out last night

Man, I hate missing costume opportunities. Last night, I didn't go to a witches party. Arguably the best idea EVER: a bunch of moms dressed witchy, descending on a karaoke bar. I went last year and it was a BLAST. I also didn't go to Equity Foundation's fundraiser -- an over-the-top costume party with amazing entertainment, all to support a good cause.

After being gone at work all day I realized my kids needed me at home. So the Daddy Man made grilled cheese sandwiches, and we made ghost candles. I had some feelings of longing when I started seeing the facebook posts from all the parties. I almost experienced a little regret, until I reminded myself how much fun my kids were having. I can't say it was the easiest decision. I'm glad I made the choice I did, but I a little bit feel like I missed out on some super fun last night.

I don't have any glamorous photos of amazing parties, but I do have these awesome ghost candles that we made last night!

 Here's my silly Girl Child, wearing an infant-size pumpkin costume:
 More ghosts...
 And a few of the jack-o-lantern candles we made last week:
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment