Sunday, January 30, 2011

making lemonade

Blah. I'm sick. ick. Normally I would't stop to tell anyone about this, but I'm rather pleased with how I've chosen to spend this sick day.
I can't muster the energy to do anything very productive, which makes me feel like a slacker.
So ... I used a pumice on my feet in the shower, and I have Bert's Bees coconut foot balm on my tootsies, covered in cozy socks so it soaks in nicely.
My hair is covered in Bert's Bees Avocado Butter hair treatment, wrapped in a chamois.
http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/hair-treatments/avocado-butter-pre-shampoo-hair-treatment.html

And I'm partway through a desperately needed manicure.
Fortunately for me, the kids are perfectly content with a quiet day today after playing all day yesterday with my parents.
I'm hoping that by completely taking it easy today, I can be raring to go by tomorrow. I have a busy week of churning out marketing plans, meeting with partners, meeting new people, and turning 40 on Thursday.
Oh! Speaking of 40, as long as I'm taking a down day, I should go see what rejuvenating skin treatments I have on hand. I certainly don't want to approach 40 with bad skin.
Yours in future good health,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment